Saturday, March 11, 2017

Update on blog status

Hey there everyone!

I just wanted to let you all know that the regular weekly posting of stories on this blog is likely going to be interrupted in the weeks and months ahead. I have another half dozen or so stories that I'll be posting here soon, but after that, I don't have any more completed stories ready to post. I DO have a number of multi-chapter stories where the first few chapters are completed, but the entire series is still in progress, so I might start posting the completed chapters and then solicit comments from all of you on where you'd like to see the story go next. That will be a significant departure for me, as I almost always have an entire series 100% completed before the first chapter hits this blog. But I also think it could be a lot of fun to allow you all to have input on what happens to my big, muscular, bull-hung studs! :D

I've also been super busy with work, and will be transferring to another department in about a month, so I expect to be preoccupied with that for the next little while. Never fear, though, as I promise that I will return with more ball-busting stories in the near future.

As always, thank you to all of you who visit this blog and enjoy the stories I post here!

--Jayse

4 comments:

  1. Love this blog, handle your shit, come back when you ready.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement and support, Schploink! (Great screen name by the way! :D)

      Delete
  2. No Worries! Thanks for you do for us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this blog, hopefully you aren'tgone for too long.

    ReplyDelete