Sunday, June 18, 2017

Poll results!

Hi there everyone, and sorry for the brief hiatus. I have been having chronic computer problems since late last year, and I'm very happy to say that they seem to be resolved now! Got my computer back from the shop about a week ago, and haven't had a single problem since! Fingers crossed that it keeps working, so that I can keep on writing...  :)

The voting was neck-and-neck on my recent poll regarding the ultimate fate of Brick's mighty balls, but in the end, the more violent ending pulled off a won at the last minute. The final tally was 121 votes for Brick's balls to burst in a final blaze of glory, 122 votes for those massive and meaty nuggets to survive to fight another day, and 8 votes in the category of "other". I haven't begun writing the final chapters of Brick's saga yet, and I can't PROMISE that the ending will match the winning votes from this poll, but I'll be strongly influenced to end Brick's reign as having the biggest and toughest set of nuts around. The only question might be - how to put a proper end to such a spectacular specimen of manhood! ;D

I hope to post the next chapter by this Friday. Until then, take care!

3 comments: